Farmers Market Guidelines and Procedures
Fresh, local food is the healthiest choice you can make for yourself, your family and local economy. Our farms and artisan food vendors offer the highest quality and most nutrient dense food available. Our commitment to serving the community with local, natural foods and supporting Colorado farms and family businesses remains unwavering and continues to be our first priority.
The 2021 farmers market procedures to date:
|We are essential retail and committed to providing the community with farm fresh high quality foods. PLEASE:|
• Wear a mask when you are not able to maintain distance. Wearing masks outside is not required although strongly encouraged when social distancing cannot be maintained. Vendors will have them and will use them when necessary.
• Please do not ask if anyone is vaccinated. Vaccines are not mandatory ~ they are optional and choice that none of us are taking lightly. People may or may not choose to vaccine because of personal and private reasons. If you did ~ great, if not ~ great. Please respect people and their choices. We are here to provide the community with local foods and support small businesses. Let’s keep it just that during market hours.
• No eating or drinking in the market please
• Maintain 6′ distance with others not in your group
• Enter and exit at designated areas
• Follow one way traffic flow
When anything changes we will let it be known.
If you don’t feel comfortable or won’t adhere to guidelines in place per
Dept of Health I understand but please stay home.
Be willing to follow along out of courtesy toward your
fellow humans and respect for our businesses.
Things are opening up and easing up but let’s play safe.
I expect things to be more ‘normal’ very soon.
Thank you for understanding and supporting your local farmers market!