We proudly support Colorado farms, orchards, locally made products and businesses as well as non-profits at our farmers markets. Quality and diversity is our standard for vendor selection. We strive to provide our customers with the freshest and best choices that we can find.
We offer full and part time vending opportunities in the following categories. Space is limited.
- PRODUCER: Colorado farms and growers
- PROCESSORS: Fresh food products such as baked goods, jams, jellies, honey, etc.
- PREPARED FOOD: Hot or cold food for immediate consumption. Must be in compliance with the Boulder County Department of Health. Go to the BCDH website for more information.
- NON FOOD: Non consumable handmade arts and crafts; businesses marketing services or products (limited category)
- NON PROFIT: Organizations operating under a 501c
- Application fee: $140 per market (one time ~ $20 discount if applying for more than one market)
- Daily: 10% of gross daily sales
Application deadline: March 29. Thereafter, late fee applies and availability is limited.
Louisville Farmers MarketSaturdays • 9am – 1pm May 15– Oct 9, 2021 824 Front Street, Louisville 80027
Erie Farmers Market
Thursdays • 5pm – 8pm
May 13 – Sept 9, 2021 Briggs Street between Wells and Moffatt • Erie 80516
Highlands Farmers Market
Sundays • 9AM – 1PM
May 23 – Oct 10 32nd and Lowell • Denver 80211