We proudly support Colorado farms, orchards, locally made products and businesses as well as non-profits at our farmers markets. Quality and diversity is our standard for vendor selection. We strive to provide our customers with the freshest and best choices that we can find.
We offer full and part time vending opportunities in the following categories. Space is limited.
- PRODUCER: Colorado farms and growers
- PROCESSORS: Fresh food products such as baked goods, jams, jellies, honey, etc.
- PREPARED FOOD: Hot or cold food for immediate consumption. Must be in compliance with the Boulder County Department of Health. Go to the BCDH website for more information.
- NON FOOD: Hand made or other items that are non consumable; businesses marketing services or products.
- NON PROFIT: Organizations operating under a 501c
- Application fee: $130 / market
- Daily: 10% of gross daily sales
Application deadline: March 27. Thereafter, late fee applies and availability is limited.
Golden Farmers MarketSaturdays • 8am – 1pm May 30 – Oct 3 1019 10th Street • Downtown Golden
Louisville Farmers Market
Saturdays • 9am – 1pm
May 23– Oct 10 824 Front Street, Louisville 80027
Erie Farmers Market
Thursdays • 5pm – 8pm
May 21 – Sept 10 Briggs Street between Wells and Moffatt • Erie 80516
Highlands Farmers Market
Sundays • 9AM – 1PM
May 31 – Oct 11 32nd and Lowell • Denver 80211
Licensing & Insurance Requirements
- All vendors will need to provide and have on hand a Business License and Proof of Insurance.
- Vendors will need a City Sales Tax License in Highlands and Louisville.
- Golden vendors are not required to obtain their own city sales tax license, but will be responsible for remitting sales tax to the Golden Chamber of Commerce after October 3rd.
- Vendors selling packaged food, or food for immediate consumption, will require a food vending license. Louisville / Erie — Golden — Highlands