We proudly support Colorado farms, orchards, locally made products and businesses as well as non-profits at our farmers markets. Quality and diversity is our standard for vendor selection. We strive to provide our customers with the freshest and best choices that we can find.
We offer full and part time/drop in vending opportunities in the following categories. Space is limited.
- PRODUCER: Colorado farms and growers
- PROCESSORS: Fresh food products such as baked goods, jams, jellies, honey, etc.
- PREPARED FOOD: Hot or cold food for immediate consumption. Must be in compliance with the Boulder County Department of Health and/or Weld County Department of Health. Please visit their websites for information.
- NON FOOD: Non consumable handmade arts and crafts; businesses marketing services or products (very limited category)
- NON PROFIT: Organizations operating under a 501c
- Application fee: One time application fee for the season for vendors participating most dates.
- Daily: 10% of gross daily sales
- Drop in rate: Flat rate drop in fee + 10% of gross daily sales.
Application deadline: March 30. Thereafter, late fee applies and availability is limited.
Louisville Farmers MarketSaturdays • 9am – 1pm May 11 – Oct 19, 2024 824 Front Street, Louisville 80027
Erie Farmers Market
Thursdays • 5pm – 8pm
May 9 – Sept 26, 2024 ***No market Thursday, July 4th Briggs Street between Wells and Moffatt • Erie 80516